Based in Montreal, Canada
August 3, 2012
Press / Business contact:
+84 9 15 328 805
Nupixo Games is the indie game developer behind the critically-acclaimed point-and-click thriller, Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders. Also the makers of Facility Z and Shadow of the Ninja 1 and 2.
HistoryDetective Di: The Silk Rose Murders
Our newest game, Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, was successfully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit by Steam users. It was released for PC/Mac on Steam, Humble Bundle and Itch.io on May 1st, 2019 and currenly holds a Steam user score of 90% and a Metacritic score of 80%. It was launched on mobile for iOS and Android in July 2020.History in a Flash
We're a small team based in Montreal, but we're skilled and nimble! Our core team, led by lead designer Minh Ta, has worked together on three successful web games (collectively reaching over 5 million players): Facility Z and Shadow of the Ninja 1 and 2. These games were published by top Flash game portals incluging Armor Games, Max Games, and Miniclip.
Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders - Official Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Nupixo Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2019 Aggie Award Nominations" - Best Traditional Adventure, Best Writing - Drama, Best Story, Best Setting
- "2019 Silver Aggie Award Winner" - Best Whodunit
- "Kickstarter Staff Pick" - Kickstarter
- "Trailer Roundup Selection" - Indie Games, March 2015
- "Rock Paper Shotgun > PC Game News"
- Jay Castello, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Why It's So Hard To Make Games In China"
- Matt Sayer, Kotaku
- "Adventure Gamers Gamescom 2018 Roundup"
- Harald Bastiaanse, Adventure Gamers
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Nupixo Games
Producer, Whisper Games